The GTBank Internet banking has come to stay, giving GTBank customers everything from bank transfers, checking of account balance and bank transactions, personal details, performing recharges and billing operations, e.t.c.
With the GTBank Internet banking experience, banking with a mobile device or PC can be very interesting without visiting any GTBank physical branch.
Now, banking can be experienced from the comfort of your home. How? Here you go with the GTBank Internet banking.
The GTBank Internet Banking launches you into a world without limits. It is a robust channel designed with the state-of –the-art technology that gives you unlimited access to your accounts and allows you conveniently perform over 90% of your bank transactions online real-time.Source: GTBank Official Website
With Internet Banking, you can, enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely – at work, home or abroad.
Benefits of GTBank Internet Banking
The GTBank internet banking benefits remains unlimitedas it leverage the hardship we face when using ATM’s terminals and physical banking. Below are the few list of benefits from of the GTBank Internet banking:
- Easy access to your account(s) from anywhere in the world.
- Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility.
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- Effective, cheaper and easier way for our customers to communicate with banks.Allows 24/7 access to account.
- Easy Access to bank information and products.
Features of the GTBank Internet Banking
The GTBank Internet banking features are great and proven useful all round. So we’ll dive into the stunning features they have, as drafted by freebrowsingeeks.
The GTBank Internet banking allows you to:
- Check your balance, current and booking balance.
- Monitor transactions made upto 3months.
- Make 3rd party transfers from your Current/Savings Account to any GTBank account or other banks.
- Request to print your account statement.
- Pay utility bills, transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
- Cheques: request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Pay for your US Visa fee
- Pay for your sporting game account: i.e. allows us to fund our Bet accounts like betking, sportybet, e.t.c.
- Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
- Domicillary Account holders: transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world Change password and update your personal details.
How to register for GTBank Internet Banking
To access the GTBank Internet Banking Services, you must have your login details (User ID and Password). So can i get mine? Follow the steps given below to register your GTBank Internet Banking service;
Note: During GTBank Account opening, you may have choosed to opt-in for Internet banking. If you do, your account was automatically profiled for this service at the time of account opening and should have been sent to you via email.
If you have not received your login details, please follow the below steps to register and obtain your GTBank Internet banking details;
- visit www.gtbank.com and click on the REGISTER button on the internet banking tab
Follow the prompt that follows registering GTBank Internet banking using USSD code on your registered number, simply dial 7376*5# from your registered phone number with the bank.
Note: The Password must be changed within 2 hours of receiving same.
Now that you are able to register and obtain you login details for the GTBank Internet banking, you can login on their official android app.
What Transactions can the Internet Banking Service run
Transactions on the internet banking services can run from basic, cash based transactions, e.t.c. Below is a breakdown of the transactions:
These services are automatically profiled
- Balance enquiry
- View transaction details
- View and download & print account statements
- Update personal details
- Password change
Cash Based transactions:
These functions are enabled on request only
- Transfer funds to your account and others domiciled in GTBank & other beneficiaries in other banks
- Pay utility bills
- Request for cash and draft in transit
- Cheque book request, confirm and stop a cheque
- Standing order to GTBank and other Banks
How to Change/Reset Password
The Password of your GTBank internet banking details can be changed voluntarily or forgotten sake. Which ever the case, find how to change or recover your internet banking password again;
- 1. visit our website www.gtbank.com
- Locate the Internet Banking tab and click on the login button.
- Enter your user ID and select the “Forgot your Password” link.
- You will be directed to the Password reminder page.
- Enter the answer to your secret question and select the continue button.
You forgot your Secret Question? Then contact the customer support team, there will do just that for you and you will be back online with your login details again.
If you have forgotten your Password you can call our contact center (GTConnect) on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900
For Password reminder you will be required to select option 3 on the menu to request for your current Password to be to be sent to the registered email address in our records.
If you have been locked out following 3 unsuccessful login attempts, you will be required to call contact center (GTConnect) on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900 and select 2 & 0 to speak to an Agent.
*Following authentication, your Password will be re-set and a new one sent to your registered email address. You are advised to safeguard your login details to prevent unauthorized access to your account.