First bank USSD code can be utilized to make cash transfers, purchase airtime credits, get information on your firstbank account, buy data plans for yourself or friends and family, e.t.c.
To get started in using the firstbank transfer code, we must know the official Firstbank USSD code, which is *894#. This canbe used for many bank transactions like money transfers, airtime and data purchases, check account balance all the 894 Firstbank code.
With the Firstbank transfer code, you can complete all the bank transactions from the comforts of your home.
First bank is one of the most prominent bank in Nigeria, and they have earned their reputations, by providing an outstanding customer service to their subscribers.
FirstBank USSD Codes
I can start by aking you what is Firstbank USSD code! FirstBank transfer code is *894#, and the Firstbank calls it “Quick Banking” Where registered customers can easily perform all bank transactions with their phone.
With the First bank transfer code, you can easily transfer money from bank to bank, recharge your phone, etc.
In order words, Firstbank USSD code, or Firstbank Quick banking is a service that allows FirstBank account holders to top-up their mobile lines directly and instantly by dialing *894*amount# from their mobile phones
Here is what you can do with the FirstBank ussd code, 894 firstbank code:
- FirstBank transfer code: transfer money using FirstBank ussd code.
- FirstBank recharge airtime code: To recharge your network or loved ones
- FirstBank check account balance code: using Access bank account balance checking code
- Check BVN on your Access bank using the Access bank BVN checking code
FirstBank Transfer Code
It is simple, easy and faster to mobile banking without internet connection in Nigeria. All you have to do is to open an account with them, and you are good to. Just follow the below step by steps guide on how to register for FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service.
How to Activate FirstBank Transfer Code
- Dial *894*0#
- A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN – This is your Firstbank transfer pin.
Congratulations, your number has now been activated on the internet for FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service. Just ensure that, your number must be completely registered with Firstbank. It is advisable to use your a transfer PIN that you can easily remember.
How to Transfer money using FirstBank Transfer Code
To transfer money from First bank to First bank and other bank in Nigeria, just follow the below procedures:
- Dial *894*AMOUNT*NUMBER#
- Select beneficiary (reciever) bank
- Confirm amount
- Enter Beneficiary name and
- Enter five-digit PIN
- Then select account to debit and you are done.
This actually the most easiest way to perform this particular bank transaction and it can be done from your mobile phone at home.
All that is required is the number you used when registering at First Bank. This works within the bank, and from the bank to other Nigeria banks.
FirstBank Recharge Airtime Code
If you want to buy airtime with the Firstbank Short Code, then you can quickly dial *894*Amount# for your OWN sim card and enter your PIN. This will automatically purchase airtime for your registered SIM card
Meanwhile to purchase airtime or recharge your other SIM card, friends, family or relative SIM card, you can easily dial *894*Amount*Phone number# and enter your PIN.
This is Firstbank mobile recharge code, just dial the code and you are good to go. You can buy airtime for yourself and for your friends or family member.
NOTE: FirstBank customers can transfer up to N100,000.00 per day and recharge airtime up to N10,000.00 per day.
FirstBank code to check account balance
To check your Firstbank account balance, dial *894*00#. Your account balance is displayed for you shortly 😎.
With your Firstbank transfer code, alongside with your 5-digit First bank transfer pin, you can easily check your balance anywhere and everywhere with your mobile phone.
FirstBank code to check BVN
To check your BVN with FirstBank, if you have your BVN line, you can just follow this on how to check your BVN on your network.
FirstBank Code to Request Mini Statement
With FirstBank, you can easily check your mini-statement using your mobile without visiting the bank.
To request and use your mini statement on your Firstbank account, dial *894*ACCOUNT_NUMBER# and you are done.
FirstBank code to an Open Account
Most people aren’t aware that with your mobile number you can open and operate a valid bank account without going to any bank branch.
FirstBank ussd code to open an account with Access Bank is available and working fine.
The steps required to open an account with FirstBank through ussd code is:
- Prepare your BVN or even without BVN (for those who have never opened an account anywhere in any Nigeria bank)
- Active mobile to use in the registration (have atleast ₦15 in your SIM)
- Dial *901# to get started in opening an Access bank account
- Navigate to Open an Account and follow the prompt
- Fill in your personal details (Questions like (firstname, lastname, Have a BVN?, State, etc. will be asked and required of you to fill)
- After submittion, Access bank will send you SMS with your account details on successful registration.
The successful registration message comes with your brand new Account number, date of issue and other tip & recommendation links like to access their website or app. Yeah! That’s all 😎
FirstBank code to pay bills
With the access bank unique ussd code, you can make purchases, subscriptions on DStv, GOtv and other satellite tv subscriptions, you can as well pay your utility bills.
Access bank ussd code to pay utility bills like electricity, water, maintenance, e.t.c is simple, fast and convenient. So lets get going with how to pay for any utility bill with the Access bank ussd code.
To pay your bills with Access ussd code, follow this steps:
- On your Access bank mobile number, dail *894*3#
- Follow the prompt by selecting the category of bill you’ll be paying for
- Then, select the main bill you are paying for like DStv for satellite cable subscriptions, electricity like AEDC (Abuja electricity distribution company)
- A PIN is required to complete this process, so input your access ussd PIN.
If your account is active and with enough funds for the operations, you’ll be successfully debited for the bill payment.
FirstBank Short Codes
- To register with FirstBank USSD mobile banking, dial *894*0#
- FirstBank Airtime recharge code for self, dial *894*Amount#
- FirstBank Airtime recharge for others, dial *894*AIRTIME_AMOUNT*NUMBER#
- FirstBank cash transfer code, dial *894*Amount*Account_Number#
- FirstBank code to check Account balance, dial *894*00#
- FirstBank Mini-statement code, dial *894*Account_Number#
FirstBank USSD Code FAQs
Questions, problems and answers about the Firstbank ussd code, 894.
What is 894?
894 is a quick, convenient, secure and easy way to perform your banking transactions (Transfer Money, Check Balance, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without internet (data).
Who can use this service?
All Individual account holders with phone numbers enrolled on the Bank’s SMS alert platform. Joint, corporate, and multiple signatory accounts are not eligible for this service.
What services are available on 894?
You can transfer money, buy airtime for yourself and others, check your account balances, make purchases, pay your bills, open accounts, and lots more.
Can I use the service on more than one of my accounts?
Yes, you can.
How secure is the 894 Mobile Banking?
894 is secure as it requires registration and PIN authentication on all your banking transactions.
If you have any issue, you are totally advised to contact them via any of the following methods: Call 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228), 01-4485500, 0708-062-5000; SMS Short Code 30012 or email email@example.com, FinancialInclusion@firstbanknigeria.com, Firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com.