The official FCMB code for transfer are *329#, with this code, you can make use of FCMB mobile transfer code to other banks. It serves as your FCMB transfer pin and FCMB shortcode. With this, you can also buy airtime and do many other tasks.
How to create FCMB USSD code transfer
Anyways, you have to first activate your FCMB USSD Mobile Banking. In order to successfully activate the FCMB USSD mobile banking, you have to dial *389*214#, activate with account and follow the command prompt until you receive this message ‘Start using and enjoying FCMB Mobile service’
How to transfer money from FCMB to other banks
This is the FCMB transfer code, only usable with the available FCMB USSD transfer code. Before you continue, you have to learn how to activate the FCMB transfer code. To transfer from FCMB to other banks, dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
How to check FCMB bank balance
Like others, it is quite simple and short. With this USSD code, you will be able to check your recent amount balance on the go without too much hassle. With this FCMB balance code, you can check your amount balance by dialing *329*00# to check balance.
How to increase / limit transfer limit
With Fcmb code *329#, you can easily register using any phone type and carry out your transactions on the go. But the bank tries to limit your transactions as one of the ways to tackle fraud or anything else.
Normally, FCMB reduces your transfer limit to N20,000/transaction but you can increase the limit up to N50,000/transaction. If you feel it is too big, you can also limit the increase with the same setup.
*. Dial the FCMB code, *329#
*. Enter 8 for the Self-service
*. Then 3 to increase/limit increase
*. You can then follow all other procedures like entering your pin for confirmation. You are done.
What is FCMB transfer code
After you must have created the account and received the necessary information and details, you can now go ahead and purchase airtime for your number with FCMB by dialing *329*Amount#, this will allow you to top-up your mobile phone.
How to buy airtime for other number with FCMB code
If you can purchase for yourself, then you also do the same for others. To buy/purchase a data plan for your friends, families, and relatives, then you can go ahead and dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#, this will allow you to top-up other mobile phones.
How to reset FCMB pin code
In order to reset your pin on FCMB, you can dial *329*0#, this will allow you to reset your pin. Please call the Contact Centre on 01-2798800 or visit any FCMB branch for more information. Or you can call the center number to generate your PIN and it will be sent to your mobile phone within minutes.
Uses of FCMB USSD Code
Here are the list of FCMB USSD codes and their uses like transfer, recharge, check balance:
- Dial*329*Amount# to top-up your mobile phone.
- Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other mobile phones.
- Dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
- Dial *329*00# to check balance.
- Dial *329*0# to reset your pin.
- Dial *329*1*Mobile Number# to buy data on your phone.
- Dial *329*2*Smartcard Number# to pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription.
- Dial *329*8* self-service, 3 to increase or reduce the transfer limit
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block card to block debit card
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block account to block account.
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select link BVN to link BVN.
- Dial *329#, select statement, select full statement, then select the duration (up to 6 months). Your statement will be sent to your registered email address instantly.
- Dial *329#, select statement then select mini statement to view your last five (5) transactions instantly.
FCMB Self-service via *329#
You can also access the bank’s self-service from FCMB code, *329#. From FCMB self-service, you can block the card to block the debit card, change and reset pin, block account, and many more.
The purpose of this self-service is to allow FCMB customers to perform some self transactions without reaching their customer care number. Here is how to access the service from the FCMB transfer code.
*. Dial *329#
*. Enter 8 (Self-service)
*. Enter 1 (Change pin/transaction code)
*. Enter 2 (Reset pin/transaction code)
*. Enter 3 (Limit increase)
*. Enter 4 (Block card)
*. Enter 5 (Block account)
*. Enter 6 (Link BVN)
*. Enter 7 (Enable/Disable transactions)